We all know that a picture is worth a thousand words so it's essential to add some photos of your home and pets to your listing. And it's easy to do!
Just follow these steps:
- Go to your dashboard and click on Edit Listing
- Click on the pen symbol in the photo area
- Drag your photo files into the boxed areas (desktop or laptop computers only) or click on Upload Photos and choose the file you wish to upload. If using a mobile device, such as a phone or iPad, with a camera you also have the option to take a new photo.
- As you add each photo you can write a description of that image and tag the photo to indicate what it shows.
- You can add up to 6 photos in each of the My Home and My Pets sections
- Click Save & Publish to ensure your photos appear on your listing
It's also a lovely idea to add an account photo which will show on your listing and in your messages so sitters can 'meet' you. To add an account photo:
- Click on ‘Change Account Photo’ on the top left hand side of your dashboard (or at the bottom of your dashboard on a mobile phone)
- Drag a photo into the boxed area or click on Upload Photo and choose the file you wish to upload
- Click Save & Publish to ensure your Account Photo is added