After you've said your goodbyes and left your sit, you will have 14 days to leave a review for the pet parent (and their pets). Sharing your experience, not only encourages our pet parents to go above and beyond, but let's fellow sitters know what to expect.
To leave a review via the website:
- Log in to your TrustedHousesitters account
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Select ‘Past sits' from the drop down menu
- Find the sit you wish to leave a review for and tap 'Leave review for '
- Choose a rating of how likely you would be to recommend the sit to others
- Add your comments
- Once you are happy with your review, press ‘submit’
To leave a review via the app:
- Log into your account through the app
- Scroll down on your dashboard to the 'Past sitters' section
- Swipe through to find the sit you'd like to leave a review for and tap on the picture
- Tap the sit dates
- Select 'Leave a review'
- Give the sit a rating using the star icons and press ‘continue’
- Type your review and then tap ‘continue’ in the top right corner
Reviews will be posted once both members have submitted one or after the 14 days have passed.
Once you've left your review, it can't be amended. If you’d like to know more about providing a review for sitters, check out our 'Review guidelines'.