We know how important reviews are so have made it really simple to get a review from the pet parent after your confirmed sit has ended.
After you've said your goodbyes to the pet parent (and their pets), we will send you both an email reminder to leave each other a review. If you're worried the pet parent hasn't spotted this, you can send them a request from your account.
To request a review via the website:
- Log into your account
- Depending on what device you are using either click your name or the three horizontal lines in the top right corner
- Click on 'Past sits'
- Scroll down to find the sit you have recently completed and click on it
- Scroll down and tap 'Request a review from ____' to send a request
To request a review via the app:
- Log into your account through the app
- Scroll down on your dashboard to the 'Your sits' section
- Select 'View all past sits'
- Swipe through to find the sit you'd like to request a review from and tap on the picture
- Tap the sit dates
- Select 'Request a review' and a notification will be sent to the Pet parent
Reviews will be posted once both members have submitted one or after the 14 days have passed. You can leave a response to any reviews you receive at anytime though and these will also appear on your profile.
Once you've left your review, it can't be amended. If you’d like to know more about providing a review for sitters, check out our 'Review guidelines'.