If you aren't receiving emails from TrustedHousesitters, there are a few checks you can carry out first:
- Ensure your membership is still active, as your sit alerts will stop if your membership expires.
- Check how complete your sitter profile is. Once your profile is goes live, you'll be ready to apply for sits which means you'll start to receive our daily sit notifications.
- Have a look in your spam and junk folders, as sometimes our emails can be misdirected there. If you have different tabs within your inbox, such as the Gmail 'Promotions' tab or Outlook 'Updates' tab, check here too.
- Get in touch with our team if you can't find your emails or if you think you might have unsubscribed and we'll be able to help you.
There are also a few important steps you can follow to ensure you continue to receive our emails in future.
- Open your emails from TrustedHousesitters! This might seem obvious, but the more of our emails you open, the more likely your email provider is to drop future ones straight into your inbox, rather than your spam folder.
- Add us to your address book. You may have noticed that some of your emails from TrustedHousesitters are coming from a new email address. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or safe senders list.
- Create a folder for your TrustedHousesitters emails. To help make sure your past emails don’t get lost in your inbox, you might want to set up a separate folder for them. Then, when you receive a new email, after you have read it, you can simply drag or move it into your folder for safekeeping.