As a sitter, it's really simple to get a review from the pet parent after your sit. You can request a review via your dashboard. They will then receive an email to prompt them to complete the review.
Follow these instructions to request your review via the website:
- Log into your account
- Depending on what device you are using either click your name or the three horizontal lines in the top right corner
- Click on 'Reviews'
- Click 'Request Review' - here you will see any house sits you have completed that you have not yet received a review for
- Click the green 'Request Review' button for the sit you want a review from
- You can write your own note to the pet parent or use the pre-populated note
- Click the green 'Send request' button and an email will be sent to them
Follow these instructions to request your review via the app:
- Log into your account through the app
- Click 'Me' along the bottom bar
- Click 'Reviews' then 'My reviews'
- Here you can swipe right back through all your previous sits you have completed
- Once you reach the sit you want to request a review for click 'Request review' and a notification will be sent to the pet parent.
You can leave a response to any reviews you receive and these will also appear on your profile.
Remember, your sit has to have been confirmed by the pet parent via the TrustedHousesitters site in order for you to get your review.