Here are the exciting updates we’ve made to our Terms and Conditions:
- Our terms now include everything you need to know about how TrustedHousesitters works and are written in a way that’s easy for everyone to understand — we’ve even included a handy glossary.
- We’ve made it really clear what both members and TrustedHousesitters do and do not take responsibility for.
- We’ve added a new Member Dispute Resolution process.
- The Terms & Conditions now encourage members to complete the Welcome Guide and carry out a handover before and after a sit.
- To make sure all members know how to use TrustedHousesitters safely and securely, we’ve made The Acceptable Use Policy binding.
- The health and wellbeing of pets have always been our priority, and so the terms now make it compulsory for pets to be fully insured and provided with any necessary immediate health care.
- We now make it clear that when members arrange and complete a sit, it must be done during their current subscription period.
- We explain exactly how the membership auto-renewal subscription works, and have made it easier to understand the cancellation and cooling-off periods.
- We’ve taken ownership of the content found in reviews, references and feedback.
If you’d like to read our updated Terms and Conditions, you can find them here