The Money Back Guarantee reflects our confidence that you'll find an ideal sitter. Like an extra waste bag on a dog walk, it's unlikely you'll need it, but it's there if you do.
Money Back Guarantee policy details:
- This is the first time you have had a membership with TrustedHousesitters
- You are an owner that has paid the owner membership fee after June 22nd, 2018
- You have completed and published your owner listing including at least one picture of your home and one of your pets, along with adding assignment dates
- There are at least two weeks between the date you publish your owner listing and the first date of the sit
- You have not received any messages from a potential sitter in relation to your sit (from the date you published your owner listing until the first day of your sit)
- You contact our Membership Services team within seven days of the start date of your owner listing if no sitter has made contact
- You will follow the given guidance of our Membership Services team who will advise on the best way to seek applications from potential sitters
- Apply for a refund in writing by contacting our Membership Services team within seven days of the start date of your owner listing
We will refund you the owner membership fee if you meet the above criteria within seven days of logging your request.
For help understanding any terminology used please see our Terms and Conditions.