All memberships are set up on a subscription basis that automatically renews each year. This means you can relax knowing your membership won't expire before or during a sit. It also ensures you enjoy the same low price every year, even if the cost of membership increases.
If you would like to cancel the automatic renewal of your membership via the website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your TrustedHousesitters account using your email address and password
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Select ‘settings’ on the drop down menu
- On the left hand side, click on ‘Membership’
- Click on ‘Cancel automatic renewal now’
If you would like to cancel the automatic renewal of your membership via the app, follow these steps:
- Log in to the app using your email address and password
- Tap ‘Me’ in the bottom right corner
- Select ‘Settings’ from the menu
- Tap ‘My membership’
- Click on ‘Manage my membership’
- Tap ‘Cancel automatic renewal now’
Once you have turned your automatic renewal off, your membership expiry date will be shown on the 'Membership' area of your account settings. If you do not renew your membership before this date, your account will be deactivated. Your listing or profile will then be securely stored away with your account details for two years, making it simple and easy to rejoin whenever you're ready.