All memberships are set up on a subscription basis that automatically renews each year. This means you can relax knowing your membership won't expire before or during a sit. It also ensures you enjoy the same low price every year, even if the cost of membership increases.
If you would like to cancel the automatic renewal of your membership via the website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your TrustedHousesitters account using your email address and password
- If using a laptop/computer, click on your name in the top right corner. If using a mobile/tablet click the three lines in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Settings’ on the drop-down menu
- If using a laptop/computer on the left-hand side, click on ‘Membership’. If using a mobile/tablet click the green 'Account Details' and from the drop-down menu click 'Membership'
- Click on ‘Cancel automatic renewal now’
If you would like to cancel the automatic renewal of your membership via the app, follow these steps:
- Log in to the app using your email address and password
- Tap ‘Me’ in the bottom right corner
- Select ‘Settings’ from the menu
- Tap ‘My membership’
- Click on ‘Manage my membership’
- Tap ‘Cancel automatic renewal now’
Please know that if instead, you see the option to 'Renew Membership' this means you have cancelled your subscription and your expiry date will be displayed here.
Once you have turned your automatic renewal off, your membership expiry date will be shown on the 'Membership' area of your account settings. If you do not renew your membership before this date, your account will be deactivated. Your listing or profile will then be securely stored away with your account details for two years, making it simple and easy to rejoin whenever you're ready.
On your renewal date our banking system will automatically process payment for membership. If the payment attempt is unsuccessful, the system will make several further attempts.
If your renewal date has passed, the bank has tried unsuccessfully to collect payment and you wish to cancel any further payment attempts you will need to contact us directly. Please email email@example.com to get in touch.