You can leave a review for a sitter after a sit, which will be displayed on their profile. By leaving a review, you will help other pet parents decide whether the sitter is the right person to care for their pet and home.
To ensure all reviews are as full and fair as possible, they can only be submitted once a sit is over. This means you'll need to wait one day after the sit has ended before you can leave a review.
Follow these instructions to leave a review via the website:
- Log in to your TrustedHousesitters account
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Click on 'Past sitters'
- Scroll down to find the sitter who recently cared for your home & pets to leave them a review
Follow these instructions to leave a review via the app:
- Log in to the TrustedHousesitters app
- Tap ‘Me’ in the bottom right corner
- Click on ‘Reviews’
- Tap ‘Reviews I’ve Given’
- Select the sitter you would like to leave a review for
- Tap the star ratings for each category, and click ‘continue’
- Add a review message and tap ‘continue’ in the top right corner
Once you have left your review, it cannot be changed or amended. If you’d like to know more about providing a review for sitters, please take a look at our helpful FAQ 'Review and feedback guidelines'.