You can leave feedback after a sit, which will be displayed on the pet parent's listing. By sharing your experience, you can help fellow members learn more about the sit and see if it's right for them.
To ensure all feedback is as full and fair as possible, it can only be submitted once a sit is over. This means you'll need to wait one day after the sit has ended before you can provide your feedback.
To provide feedback via the website:
- Log in to your TrustedHousesitters account
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Select ‘Feedback’ from the drop down menu
- On the left, click on ‘Leave feedback’
- Select the pet parent you would like to leave feedback for, then complete your feedback
- Be sure to include a rating of how likely you would be to recommend the sit to others
- Once you are happy with your feedback, press ‘submit’
To provide feedback via the app:
- Log in to the TrustedHousesitters app
- Tap ‘Me’ in the bottom right corner
- Select ‘Feedback’ from the menu
- Tap ‘Feedback I’ve Given’
- Select the pet parent you would like to leave feedback for by pressing ‘leave feedback’
- Give the sit a rating using the thumbs up icons and press ‘continue’
- Type your feedback and then tap ‘continue’ in the top right corner
Once you have shared your feedback, it cannot be changed or amended. If you’d like to know more about providing feedback for pet parents, please take a look at our helpful FAQ 'Review and feedback guidelines'.