Owners can give themselves time to review applications from sitters by pausing their dates. This means no more sitters will be able to apply to their listing until they reactivate it.
To pause your dates, visit the website and then:
1. Log in with your email address and password
2. Click on your name in the top right corner
3. Go to ‘Inbox’ on the drop-down menu
4. On the left-hand side click the blue 'Got enough applications?' box
5. Find the dates you would like to pause and then click 'Yes'
If you would like to reactivate your dates and allow more sitters to apply, just follow the same steps but click 'No'.