If you are not sure whether your profile is live, you can check by visiting your dashboard on the website or by logging in to your app.
Checking via the website:
Go to your dashboard and scroll to the green 'My Sitter Profile' section. If your profile is not live yet, you will see the 'Not live' badge in the box:
This may be because you still need to complete certain sections of your profile. To complete these sections, click the 'Edit Profile' button. You will find clear status labels at the top letting you whether or not your profile is live and what sections need more information.
Checking via your app:
1. Log in to your account on the app
2. Tap 'Me' in the bottom right corner
3. Select 'View and edit profile' from the menu
4. Click on 'Edit' and then 'Edit my profile'
5. If your profile is not live yet, you will see a status label telling you it is not live and will highlight the sections that need more information.
Once you have added in the basic information, you’ll see a pop-up feature letting you know as soon as your profile goes live, this means you can start applying for sits straight away, however, we do encourage that you add more about your experience and complete the verifications to help you in securing your first sit.