All new listings are reviewed and approved by our team before going live for sitters to see. It can take up to 12 hours for your listing to be approved.
If you are not sure whether your listing is live, you can check by visiting your dashboard on the website or by logging in to your app. You can also find helpful status labels letting you know what sections need more information whilst editing your listing.
Checking via the website:
Go to your dashboard and scroll to the blue 'My listing' section. If your listing is awaiting approval, you will see the 'Awaiting approval' badge in the top right of the box.
If your listing has been through the approval process but is not live yet, you will see the 'Not live' badge in the top right of the box. Please be assured if your listing is not approved for any reason we will contact you directly and work together to get it live on the site.
Checking via your app:
1. Log in to your account on the app
2. Tap 'Me' in the bottom right corner
3. Select 'View and edit listing' from the menu
4. Click on 'Edit' and then 'Edit my listing'
5. If your listing is not live, you will see the 'Not live' or 'Awaiting approval' badge here.