You have the ability to create your Welcome Guide at any time, even if you don't have a sitter confirmed just yet. This is a fantastic tool that you can then share with your confirmed sitter to include more detail about your home and pet's needs that they can then access before and during the sit.
To create and edit your Welcome Guide through the website:
- Log into your account with your email and password
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Select 'Dashboard' from the drop-down menu
- Head to the 'Your Welcome Guide' section
- Click 'Edit Welcome Guide'
- Click the tabs along the top for the different sections of the Guide (My Home, My Pets etc)
- Then simply click the blue pencil next to the relevant section to enter in your information
- Finish by clicking ‘Save’ and ‘Publish’
To share your Welcome Guide, your sitter will need to be officially confirmed via the platform. Once your sitter is confirmed, you will be presented with the option to update/share your Welcome Guide via your dashboard under the 'Welcome Your Sitters' section.
Before you share the Welcome Guide, you will always have the option to update it first and create a welcome message for your sitter. Once happy click the 'Share with sitter' button at the bottom to send your Guide to the sitter's own Dashboard.
Please note if the 'Share with sitter' button is not visible this means the Guide has already been shared.
If you're using the Mobile App, the Welcome Guide editing is currently unavailable - instead, you will be taken through to the website, where you can follow the steps above.