We know how important reviews are so have made it really simple to get a review from the a sitter after they've left your home.
After you've waved goodbye to the sitter, we'll send you both an email reminder to leave each other a review within 14 days. If you're worried the sitter hasn't spotted this, you can send them a request from your account.
To request your review via the website:
- Log into your account
- Depending on what device you are using either click your name or the three horizontal lines in the top right corner
- Click on 'Past sitters'
- Find the sitter who recently cared for your home & pets to request your review
To request your review via the app:
- Log into your account through the app
- Scroll down on your dashboard to the 'Pas sitters' section
- Swipe through to find the sitter you'd like to request a review from and tap on their picture
- Tap the sit dates
- Select 'Request a review' and a notification will be sent to the sitter
Reviews will be posted once both members have submitted one or after the 14 days have passed. You can leave a response to any reviews you receive at anytime though and these will also appear on your listing.
Remember, your sit has to have been fully confirmed by both members via the TrustedHousesitters site in order for you to get a review and all reviews must be submitted within 14 days of the sit ending.