As an owner, it's really simple to get feedback from the sitter after your sit. You can request feedback via your dashboard. The sitter will then receive an email to prompt them to complete the feedback.
Follow these instructions to request your review via the website:
- Log into your account
- Depending on what device you are using either click your name or the three horizontal lines in the top right corner
- Click on 'Feedback'
- Click 'Request Feedback' - here you will see any sitters who have sat for you previously that you have not yet received feedback from
- Click the blue 'Request Feedback' button for the sitter you want feedback from
- You can write your own note to the owner or use the pre-populated note
- Click the blue 'Send request' button and an email will be sent to the sitter
Follow these instructions to request your review via the app:
- Log into your account through the app
- Click 'Me' along the bottom bar
- Click 'Feedback' then 'My feedback'
- Here you can swipe right back through all your previous sitters you have had
- Once you reach the sit you want to request a review for click 'Request feedback' and a notification will be sent to the sitter
You can leave a response to any feedback you receive and these will also appear on your listing.
Remember, your sit has to have been fully confirmed by both members via the TrustedHousesitters site in order for you to get feedback.