What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that gather basic information about you so we can provide a platform you’ll love using. They are how we recognise you when you come to our site, know what to tell you about, and figure out ways we can improve.
The human members of our pet-loving team will snack on almost any kind of cookie, but we only use five types of cookies on our platform. These are:
- Strictly necessary cookies:These are needed for you to use basic services like creating an account.
- Analytical/performance cookies:These collect anonymous information about how people use our platform so we can improve it.
- Functionality cookies:This is how we recognise you every time you use our platform and helps us personalise it to you.
- Targeting & advertising cookies:These record your journey around our platform so we can help make any online adverts you come across relevant to you.
- Social media cookies:These are controlled by any social media providers you may use, and allow you to share what you’ve been up to on our platform.
How do I control/block cookies?
If cookies aren’t to your taste, you can block them. To do this, you’ll need to activate the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse some or all cookies.
However, if you do decide to block cookies - and this includes essential cookies - your website preferences will be lost and you may not be able to explore all or parts of our platform.