Absolutely! TrustedHousesitters is built on trust and mutual respect, and is widely regarded as a safe and reliable platform for both homeowners and house sitters alike. The trust and safety of all our members is of paramount importance to us, which is why…
- Sitters are required to complete background checks (US only), ID checks, email and phone verification, and provide external references before they can apply to a sit.
- Listings are carefully checked and approved by our team before reaching the platform.
- Sitters and homeowners are encouraged to get in touch before confirming the sit to make sure it’s the right fit for everyone involved.
- Once the sit is complete, homeowners review the sitter and sitters provide honest feedback about the experience.
- Our friendly Membership Services team is always on hand to help, and certain plans also offer access to a 24/7 vet advice line and Home and Contents Protection to give members extra peace of mind.