You can request as many references as you like on your profile and each reference needs an individual link.
- Log into your account via the website
- Depending on what device you are using, either click your name or the three lines in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select 'My Profile' from the menu
- At the bottom to the right of the 'Your verifications' section - click 'Manage'
- Under the 'External references' section - click 'Request reference'
- Enter the first name of the referee - click 'Continue'
- Choose how you want to send the reference link
- You can copy the link and paste this into a message to your referee
- Or click 'Email' and this will open a new email with the specific link - you can then enter your referee email and forward it directly to them
*Please know to not open the link yourself, as once opened it expires and can't be used by your referee.
Once your referee has filled in their reference and star ratings, it will appear directly on your profile for other members to see.